Friday 29 May 2015

Week 22 - Girly but NO Pink - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Hellloooo!!

Inspiration week here at Polkadoodles, for Week 2 of our Girly but No Pink challenge.

But, before we get to that, have you seen the latest releases by Nikky!!
She never stops creating!

This is the latest gorgeous on trend release. Please welcome ...


These fairies are delightful, beautiful and so elegant.Fabulous collection including
gorgeous papers to give you that wow factor to your fabulous creations.



features all the latest fabulous recreation digis: from golfers, to dancers, skateboarders,
 computer geeks and decorators!What a wonderful choice and fabulous papers,
embellishments and cutting files!


You can enter our latest challenge Girly but No Pink HERE

The winner of our Things with Wings challenge will be announced at the end of this post.

Now lets take a look at the Design Teams fabulous creations this week.

Scatty Jan - Ohhhh girly but no pink there's a challenge I just love using Pink. I decided to colour up Eden Cherryblossom part of the Eden collection, The sentiment is also from there, but also as a digi here. I coloured up using polychromos. The Paper is from Dollie Daydream goes East and I have punched the flowers out of the same.


Asha - I'm a little bit country this week! This simple card is made using papers, sentiment and an image from the Work and Play 10 Country Life Full Digital Craft Collection. I coloured the Dog Walking Country Lady with Faber Castell Polychromos and added 3 buttons as embellishment. This image is also available as a download digi.


Penny - At a recent retreat a friend and I were talking about cards for teachers and making this a little bit different and individual.  I coloured up the Teacher Digi from Work and Play 3 and combined her with some of the digi papers from the kit to create the cute little blackboard frame.


Karon - For my card this week, I chose to use the fabulous female golfer, off one of the design sheets, from the wonderful Work and Play 11 Collection.  I printed her out several times and then layered her up pyramid style.  I made a Z-Fold card and all the papers, sentiments, are from this wonderful collection, it's also available as and instant download.  The image is available as in individual download Female Golfer.


Cheremane - Oh what a challenge this is for me as I adore girly but always use pink so it was a nice refreshing change not to.  I used the fabulous Work and Play 11 Cd to create my card and used the
pre-coloured Gymnast isn't she adorable, you can also get her as a single Digi if you choose. Trust me though you will want the whole collection its fab and super for so many occasions.


Agnieszka - hello Crafters :)Today  I've used Work and Play 10 for my card this week,  something girly but no pink! I used pre-coloured image - isn't she is so cute ;) I love this colour combo and I think that green and blue is also suit to girly project. I added some flowers and pearls. Hugs


Lou: I've gone all "grungy" for my girl inspired card and have used lots of elements from Bonbon Belles to create my card. Added some "bling" to lift the colours and used my GraphIt gold glitter shaker pen to highlight the words.



Aren't they gorgeous!  

Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our
Things with Wings Challenge is...

#47 - Bettina

You have won £5 voucher to spend on IckyInk Digital Stamps
Please contact us HERE and quote PD22001Wk19 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3, chosen by the Design Team,
who, I have to say had a really hard time choosing!  Your creations
were all gorgeous !!!

#3 - Jayne


Congratulations to everyone, and don't forget to take your blinkies from the side bar.

If you took part by adding your make in the Facebook Polkadoodles Crafting Group,
we have a winner over there too - so don't forget to check :-)

Also please remember that we only have a little set of rules for your to follow
they are over there in the side bar ----->

Maximum of 2 entries per person and please follow the blog to be eligible for prizes!

Can't wait to see what you create for
our "Girly but No Pink" challenge  HERE

Thank you all for taking part - we look forward to visiting and seeing your
wonderful creations and inspiration each week.

Have a great weekend everyone.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!