Tuesday 3 December 2013

Digi Choosday...Wk 7 - Christmas Cheer!

Hi everyone, time for another Digi Choosday challenge!

Firstly, let's get straight to our winners! 
The random winner of our Week 5 challenge, Craft, is
No 15, Soma! 
Congratulations Soma, email us here to claim your prize, you've won a download bundle!
Our Top 3 favourites for this week are: 
No 3 Mags, No 5 Deanne and No 12 Kym - well done, we loved all your work this week, feel free to grab your blinkies from the sidebar. 

So onto this week's challenge...
Christmas Cheer
We are well and truly in the Christmas shopping season now - all the trees are going up and it's starting to feel really festive everywhere, so show us your Crimbo makes!
You have until 12th December to enter and the winner will be announced on 17th December.
The winner of this challenge will win £5 of downloads from the store!

Before we forget, make sure you checkout the Polkadoodles store this week as there is a sale event with 15% off everything - a great opportunity to grab a bargain! 

DESIGN TEAM CALL!

We are looking for someone talented to join our fabulous team. 
If you love creating cards, journals, scrapping, whatever it might be, we would love to hear from you! This is open to both UK and International crafters. 

You must be: 
Committed for at least 6 months
Be able to use digital products and enjoy stamping and papercrafting
A regular BLOGGER and on Facebook and participate in social media promotions
You will be expected to post a minimum of every other week PLUS one tutorial per month. 
You will be required to comment and vote each week on a rota basis
Able to make physical samples for products to be shown on TV and in shows around the UK as and when required.
We will give you: 
Plenty of lovely stash to use and keep during your term
Exposure for your blog and your makes
A discount for the Polkadoodles store
Lots of fun and laughter along the way!

CLOSING DATE 10th December (please note: we cannot acknowledge all the emails but you will receive a reply no matter what the outcome once we have picked the team)...We look forward to receiving all your emails! x


Scatty Jan For todays project I have made a door hanger using - The Christmas Joy Download bundle Which I absolutly love  - there is so much on there it gives me lots of inspiration - This will hang proudly on my Granddaughters door handle  :-)
Zoe - This week's DT challenge made me think of shopping. The happiness of hearing Christmas songs in the shops and, if you're a bit daft like me, the enjoyment of trying on Christmas jumpers & accessories!! So I used the fun Emman Canning Deer Girl image and some papers from the Angelberry Collection. I took them into Serif Craft Artist Pro to create this double sided folded project. It's a list or reminder for when I go Christmas shopping to write down what I still need to buy! Once printed out, I coloured the digital image with a mix of markers including Graph It's.

Anjie - For my card this week I have used the Christmas Joy Download Bundle which is available as an instant download so you can get crafting straight away! This kit contains 13 coloured embellishments, 10 sentiments, 2 borders and 13 A4 backing papers. So is amazing value at just £3.99! 
Debbi - For this weeks challenge I have made a bottle gift tag using the Christmas Joy bundle, which also incorporates a little pocket to add a little extra gift...well it is Christmas :)
Sarah - I thought I'd try White on White this week, it's a lovely image and thought it didn't really need any papers distracting from it! The image is Angelberry Hugs, coloured with my ProMarkers and I then used various dies, embossing folders, glitter on her wings and some ribbon to finish the card.
Susan - This week it feels a lot like Christmas on Digi Choosday. The theme is Christmas Cheer and what could be better than a glass of pink champers (well one can dream) I have used Fredericka Debutante this week and coloured her with Graph'it markers and the papers are from Christmas Joy bundle. For the full list of what I used please pop over to my blog, Hugs and Happy Crafting xxx
Jo- For my project this week I used the Deer Girl digi from Emma Canning, coloured with my ProMarkers, and two of the more traditional papers from the Christmas Joy bundle. The sentiment comes with the Christmas Joy kit too! I had to add the jingle bell as it is pure Christmas cheer xx
Kevin For my project this week I have used this gorgeous Topper and papers from the Christmas Joy Download Bundle
Sally - Hi there.  Christmas Cheer is our challenge this week. So I thought I would use one of the Greetings from Here Comes Christmas CD Rom, backing paper from Home for Christmas CD Rom and part of Emma Canning's digi images Time for Tea.  I Printed off the sentiment and coloured the holly in, pan pastelled around the edge. Cut out the head and hands, coloured him in using Promarkers, attached him to the sentiment, matt and layered it on to a Spellbinder die cut and then adhered it to the backing paper.  There we have it.
So there's the inspiration for today! 
I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!

Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below (you have until Tuesday 19th Nov to enter and the winner will be announced on our Week 6post Tues 26th Nov) and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge and DT cards,cant find the mr linky to add my card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Dt creations with lots of inspiration well done to your Winners

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!