Friday 22 July 2016

Wk 29 - Summertime....Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Hello everyone - Happy Friday!
This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 
Summertime Challenge
We have some amazing new Clear Stamp sets in store which are perfect for this challenge so make sure you check them out here
You can enter Here
.Our winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 29th July to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love
seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details
on this in the pages tab above.

The winners from Challenge 26 - Add Ribbon or Twine are at the end of this post

Here are more fantastic creations from the team

Tracy - Something a bit different from me this time, an art journal page for our Summertime challenge.  I have printed out and fussy cut a heap of different images from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection.

Michelle -  I had so much fun with this one.  When I think Summer, a nice cold cocktail comes to mind.  I have used the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection, using embellishments, paper, sentiment and digital image coloured with alcohol markers.  The cocktail glasses I enlarged to fit with my project and the butterfly I made a bit smaller, this is the beauty of these collections you can make them any size you like :-)
Anita - I went way out of my comfort zone on my Summer Time creation and had a dabble with watercolouring without a brush !! I used the Summer Time Collection  to create my scene using the lovely digital images.
Scatty Jan When I think of Summer I think of all the lovely flowers , so my project this week reflects that. My cards have matching envelopes too (more pics on my blog) I have used  for the pink card - papers from  Lemonade Fizz - The purple card papers from Lavender Tea - The blue card papers from Octavia Moonfly. The sentiment stamps you can find here
Katrina - I've used part of a sentiment, some papers and a digistamp from the fabulous Starfish and Sandcastles VIP XXL Collection. Winnie is coloured with Promarkers and I've added sequins and some mesh ribbon to finish.
AnjieFor this card I have used a flower from the new Tropical Paradise Flamingo clear stamp set, and a sentiment from the new Oceania clear stamp set. I've coloured the image with Pickled Raspberry and Pine Needles distress inks. I've then cloured over the whole background with the Pickled Raspberry ink and added the usual squiggly black line with a fine liner.

Ruth:  I've made a cute pillow box with papers from the Lily Bug Love paper collection - its really easy to make as long as the lines are scored in the right places!  To finish, I've made a double pin wheel, added a half pearl to the centre and used some ribbon from my stash to add a bow.


Bev here with a summertime floral creation made using Cherryblossom Lane collection. I just adore the watercoloured look of these pre coloured flowers. and used one of the A5 inserts as my actual card base. This collection is just so versatile.

Claire C Flowers and birds are perfect for our summer theme so i've used some of the beautiful new stamps Tropical flowers 1 and Tropical Paradise Flamingo for my card


Fabulous inspiration by the Design Team, there are some real WOW projects here this week! Great work, teamies!
Now onto the Winner and Top 3 of our ribbon or Twine...

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is....
78 - Nick
Please email us HERE quoting PD29001Wk26 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.
25 - Rutscht
46 - Lucy
81- Cec
And finally our
Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners are
42 - Maxibelle
78 - Nick
Well done our Feathery friends!  You have been added to our league board
which you can check all about on the pages tabs above.
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at 
the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize.

Here's the badge for your blogs...

Now it's over to you! Our current challenge is
Summertime, and you can enter
Have a great week!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!