Friday 8 July 2016

Week 27 - Add Ribbon or Twine - Polkadoodles Crafting

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday everyone.

It's inspiration week for our
Add Ribbon or Twine
challenge and you can enter Here
Our winner for the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 15th July to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love
seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the sidebar ----->
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details
on this in the pages tab above.

Our Winner, Top 3 and Feathers for our Die Cut Challenge
will be announced at the end of this post
  

Alysha This week I have 2 projects to show you using twine and ribbon. The first is a simple gift box I have added a stamped daisy on top from the Daisy Days Stamp Collection and some pretty papers.



The second is a card using the same set of stamps I have stamps daisies in a row and the background has been created using brusho's


  

Tammi Lynn -  Hello everyone.  So happy to be here, this is my first creation as part of the Polkadoodles Design team,  I have used Winnie Fruit Punch digi and paper, and pink paper from stash,  The image is colored with Copics. Used some dies, twine and dimensional foam squares to finish it off.



Helen - Here's our Winnie enjoying a little glass of something scrummy.  Sounds good to me on those long hot summer nights!! She's from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection  which you can find on CD or as a download in the store. I have coloured her with Copics and used papers from the collection.



Karon - Ribbon or twine - I used ribbon :-)  I couldn't resist using the delightful Rose Budd Collection for my card this week.  I love all the elegance that comes with this collection.  The fabulous papers and gorgeous embellishments - I am never at a loss with this beautiful collection.


Shelagh - This week I have used the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch for my creation, character, embellies, sentiment and word art. The paper is from the Winston collection.  A little bit of twine coloured with alcohol markers, some glitter and distress inks to finish off.



Carol - Here is my inspiration for the week using background paper and the gorgeous Winnie Wonderland Cheshire Cat from the Winnie in Wonderland collection. I coloured my image with copics. I added some twine around an oval of card and used it as a layer and then added some tea time trinkets from my stash, all tied together with more twine, hanging from a triple bow. 


Pauline I'm so excited to have been invited to join the Polkadoodles Design team, thank you so much to Nikky and the team for asking me. For my first project I have used a Design Sheet and Papers from the Winston Delux Full Collection to create a masculine themed card. I printed the design sheet a couple of times so that I could add some extra layers of decoupage. I fussy cut the sentiment, sign and buttons and then added 3D Crystal Laquer to the buttons.

Lisa For my 'Add Ribbon or Twine' project I have used elements from the Winston Deluxe Full Collection. I printed the flowers, sentiment and papers onto white linen card and mat and layered with grey and lilac card. I wrapped the top panel with twine and lace. The cute Winston Bear Heartfelt has been coloured with alcohol markers and added to the card with fancy die cut oval. I've added a pearl heart and a ribbon bow and curled the petals and added some buttons for added dimension.
Fabulous inspiration by the Design Team.
Now onto the Winner and Top 3 of our Die Cuts Challenge.

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is....
16 -Lena
Please email us HERE quoting PD27001Wk24 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....

Grab our Winners Blinkie!


Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.
12 -Norma
19 - Gale


And finally our
Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners are
7 - Nick
93 - Lucy

Well done our Feathery friends!  You have been added to our league board
which you can check all about on the pages tabs above.
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at 
the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize.

Here's the badge for your blogs....

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over to you!
Our current challenge
Add Ribbon or Twine
Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!