Friday 17 June 2016

Week 24 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Use a Die Cut

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday everyone!

We have some rather exciting news to share with you today, but before we do....

We have a new challenge for this fortnight and the theme is

Use a Die Cut
(You can use a manual or electronic machine)

Our winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 1st July to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love
seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details
on this in the pages tab above.

Anyways, let's get on with the news.
We have some wonderful ladies joining us here, at Polkadoodles, over the next few weeks.
We are forcing them breaking them in gently :-)

Please give a very warm welcome to the new members of our Design Team
and while you at it, why not go check out their amazing blogs!

Lisa - Crafting Belle

Helen - Helen's Crafty Shed

Pauline -  Crafting with Cotnob

Tammi Lynn - Crafty Gals Life

Tracy - Stamping All Seasons

Michelle - Cards by Keencrafter

Shelagh - Shelagh's Crafty Concepts


Lisa and Helen are diving in at the deep end and joining us today.
Why not check out their fabulous creations along with the
rest of the wonderful Design Team :-)

Lisa - Hi there, I am so excited to be here and joining the Polkadoodles Design Team.  For my first creation I have used the fabulous Winnie Fruit Punch Collection.  I have used papers, digi stamp and flowers from the collection, adding die cuts, pearls and alphas from my stash.  The digi stamp was coloured with alcohol markers and can also be found as an individual digi download Wishes Winnie


Helen -  Today is my first post here at the challenge blog ,so proud to be part of the big kahuna after my Inkies Pinkies colouring DT that I'm still doing!! I've chosen to use Winnie on her bee keeping duties from the fabulous Winnie Fruit Punch collection which you can find on CD or as a download in the store.   I've coloured her with copics and used papers and embellies from the collection.


Scatty Jan - I loved making this card up the papers are just stunningly delish . The paper is from Daisydays also the digi flowerpot that I have paper pierced and those lovely bee's. The flowers are also from the collection layered up to make them pop out of the flowerpot . The stems are stamped from the Daisyday stamps . The trowel and fork are electronic die cuts that I have cut in the same paper to match.    


Alysha - Happy Friday Polkadoodlers! This week I have created a lovely little card using papers and embellishments from Winnie in Wonderland, my very favorite collection at the moment. I have used a delightful little butterfly die and the little butterflies from inside the die. looking forward to seeing your creations. Hugs Aly xx


Karon - I too have used the fabulous new release Winnie in Wonderland.  I absolutely adore this white rabbit.  I have layerd up the papers - so that it looks like you are looking down a hole and there is white rabbit to chase that late birthday :-)  Everything is from this fabulous collection.


Claire C - I've also used the gorgeous new 'Winnie in Wonderland' collection to create my card. I've used a die cut word and die cuts to create the flowers too. The image has been coloured with my Lyra pencils.


Carol - Well I hope you are enjoying all this inspiration using the fabulous new "Winnie in Wonderland" collection.  I coudn't resist using the Winnie Wonderaland Horse to create my card today.  I used my die cut aroung my image which I coloured with my copics and also added some die cut butterflies.  The background paper is from the Rose Budd Collection.


Wow fabulous inspiration again this week for our

USE A DIE CUT challenge

We will announce the winners etc of our For the Boys challenge in next weeks post.

Now it's over to you.
Have a fabulous weekend.  Thanks for sharing your creations with us,
we love coming to visit and appreciate you taking part in our challenges.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!